Thursday, February 1, 2018

2018 - Getting Motivated

I cannot believe we are well into 2018 already.  The year has started out well.  January flew by in many ways.  We have actually had decent luck this year [knocking on wood] so far.  I won't get greedy and ask for more.


Anyway, I am scrapbooking so much more.  Actually joined some Blog challenges through Facebook and watched some UTube tutorials.  I feel that I am changing my style in a good way and loving my work more.  I have some wonderful friends to thank for that.  Most of them I met through my favorite online store and message board, www.acherryontop.com  


In January, I joined a 30/30 challenge on A Cherry On Top where the requirement is to complete 30 layouts in 30 days.  As of today I only finished 15.  Fortunately we have until Feb. 5th so I am going to finish them!!  I also joined a challenge of 30 days no spending!  Adhesives do not count and we were allowed 1 cheat day.  Well...  When I bought the adhesive, I foun so many great paper pads, Thickers and stickers at AC Moore that were on sale AND that I actually could use with the projects I am working on.  So, that was my cheat day.  BUT they did not have the adhesives I needed.  They only sell glues.  And I really love the tape runners.  SO I paced an order at A Cherry On Top.  I cheated again, lol!  But I am well stocked now!


No, my scrap room still is not done.  Again I am at the point where I am searching for a handyman to finish the painting around the door and windows, finish putting up the trim.  It is probably just a day's work.      


Anyway, here are a few of my favorite layouts that I finished recently
Big FishPeyton's FishFunHappy





No comments:

Post a Comment