Thursday, February 15, 2018

February Update

So, I am making some changes in my life!  I recently decided to become a Pampered Chef consultant, as well as my other two paying jobs, the wife and homemaker thing, mom, grandmother, etc...  I am probably out of my mind!  But I have always loved their stuff and well, any extra $ would help!  The basement project is still awaiting the new check from the insurance company.  Our public adjuster is dealing with the insurance company's adjuster.  We finally have a contractor waiting to start.  He is also willing to finish my scrap room while they are doing the basement!!  I am so anxious for it to be over!!! 


Scrapbooking??  My bags are still packed from the crop I attended 2 weeks ago.  I need to unpack everything then repack for a crop this Saturday.  Nearly every waking moment at home has been consumed with finishing transcripts for Westville PD.  And I still have a few to finish for East Greenwich.  Hoping to put that money toward the scrap room project then after that finish saving for our Bahamas cruise in May! I cannot wait to get away again!!!


We recently celebrated Piper's first birthday!!! 


Well, back to work...  One more hour here then home to pack and type...  Type and type

No comments:

Post a Comment