Monday, October 9, 2017

It's Finally Over!




So after 3 days of racing, I am relieved to say the season is finally over for us!  Baby is getting washed and taken apart and the motor will go out to be looked over and freshened up.


Now, onto our fall project...  The sun porch is loaded with boxes and shelves from my scrap room.  We started redoing the scrap room nearly 2 years ago.  Then racing season started and Tom never got back to my room.  So little by little I moved more stuff back into the room...  Well, bought a new cart and set of shelves and some storage bins.  And scrappy supplies, rather than digging through boxes for what I wanted to work with.  Can you blame me?  So now he has decided he wants to put a deck on the back of the house and change the rear windows of the sun porch into a sliding door so the dogs can go in and out from there rather than the driveway side.  NOW  he wants to start that.  Um...  That room cannot be started until our first project - THE SCRAP ROOM - is done and all those boxews and shelves are out of the sun room.  THEN Harley's crate is still in the room.  That needs to go to the basement.  And I have a large wood and glass entertainment center full of scrapbook stuff and my collection of James Patterson books that need to get boxed.  I am getting rid of that entertainment center and just using a smaller shelf, downsizing all the crap I had collected over the years and stuck   under that cabinet behind the closed doors!  I really like the ladder style bookcases and think I will put that, a chair or two in the sun room when its done but mostly keep the area open. 


So, I have a plan, and I intend to set it in motion.  Wish me luck because I will need it to keep my husband on track!

No comments:

Post a Comment