Wednesday, September 13, 2017

My latest goal...

I spent my summer scrapping my little heart out.  I have already scrapped more this year that in the past three years combined.  This is a great feat for me especially since 80% of my supplies are boxed up and out on the sun porch.  I was supposed to have my scrap room repainted and all new shelving and storage by now, complete with more lighting and a TV.  But as often happens, other things get in the way.  So I wound up setting up a temporary desk, adding a few shelves and grabbing a few themed projects to work with.  When that ran low, I made a few purchases.  Then I went to the Expo last month and  scored some really great deals!  I set up my workstation in half the room so that we can actually start working again around the door and closet area and all I really need to do is roll a cart out and put a tarp over a few things.  I won't hold my breath though!   


This is one of the most recent creations I made following a sketch provide by a talented friend of mine.  I used bits and pieces from about 4 different summer lines too which was pretty cool and love the way this turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment